Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bushka Vidal: for Meeksterbrau

Killing two birds with one stone is always a good thing, right? Well maybe killing, in the literal sense, is not such a good thing but it's nice when it happens figuratively. 

A few weeks back while out shooting for a potential story I made some photos of Virginia Beach's Bushka Vidal "killin' it" during a Trashmore session. Later that night I passed them onto Bushka for personal use but asked that he not post them on Facebook or elsewhere.  I explained that I was working on a story that was slated to run next spring and needed to sit tight on the photos until that time. 

However, unknown to me, Bushka pitched one of the photos to his recent sponsor Meeksterbrau. One thing led to another and after talking with me one of the photos I sent Bushka was used for an ad.

Word em up. 

No comments: