Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Rich-Joseph Facun Photography :: my (Favorite) Best of 2013



Woah! 


2013 will be gone in just a few more hours and I'm just getting used to it. Midway into my second year as a freelancer I became a staff photojournalist at The Virginian-Pilot for the second time in my career. It was an exciting event and it has been an honor to be back working with such a talented staff of journalist. You can read more about that transition at my former post written several months ago. 


This year my (Favorite) Best of 2013 incorporates a broad range of work. The majority of the images in this batch of photographs were made on assignment for The Pilot. The rest are a conglomerate of commercial campaigns, editorial assignments, frames made on the road en route to the next job, and personal work.


This years visual notations leave me eagerly awaiting 2014. Thank goodness I only have to wait until tomorrow. 

Happy New Year and all the best, enjoy! 


*Click on any image to view larger or begin slideshow. 


















































No comments: