Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Facun: Obsessively Repeating the Process

It's been well overdue but after hours of editing, outing photos only to bring them back in and then obsessively repeating the process, I've manage to put together a new rendition of my work over at www.facun.com

For those of you who are not familiar with the editing process, it begins with a pile of images, sometimes numbering in the thousands. From there I narrow things down to several hundred photos, then maybe a couple hundred and then a hundred and then... well, you get the idea. It's a constant chipping away of picture after picture, very much in the way an artist might refine a sculpture. 

Within my new portfolio you will find some familiar essays that have been present on my site in the past. However, definitely revisit them as many are bodies-of-work that I am constantly shooting and will continue to update as time goes forward. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. 

On another note, there are plenty of new essays as well. Throughout the next few weeks I'll be sure to post a few blogs that highlight some of these new projects. 

In the interim, feel free to roam around and please don't hesitate to offer any feedback

Enjoy! 


No comments: